Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Top 10 questions you can answer with the Search Marketing Benchmark Guide:

#1. How many keywords should I be advertising under? Plus, what are my peers and competitors spending on SEO versus PPC ads?

#2. Should I buy PPC ads for keyterms that I already have high organic rankings for?

#3. What critical data do I need to raise ecommerce sales via search?

#4. How does cost per click vary between search engines?

#5. Should I worry about search engine arbitrage with my affiliates? Should I block affiliates and resellers from advertising under certain keywords?

#6. How does B-to-B search marketing and budgeting differ from mass consumer marketing?

#7. Do search users eyeballs look at organic or paid results mostly? Do results near the bottom of the page or on the right column get seen at all?

#8. How can I measure my search campaigns more effectively?

#9. What's the trend for delayed conversions? How about consumer cookie-wiping?

#10. What should my conversion rates be for PPC versus SEO listings?
http://payperclick-india.blogspot.com/

No comments: